By purchasing the Game you are considered to have activated a service with Crytivo. This service includes but is not limited to different versions of the Game, materials associated with the Game, and privileges in the community related to the Game.
You acknowledge that by law you may not access the Website or the Game if you are under 13 years of age without parental consent.
1. Unfinished software: You understand that by downloading, installing or using a product labeled as a “Sneak Peek”, “Early Access, “Alpha”, “Beta” or “Demo” you are using unfinished software. The unfinished product is likely to have defects and issues, as well as missing or incomplete features. These defects are likely to cause problems with your computer and may result in damages and/or data loss. Crytivo is not responsible for any such damages, whether direct or otherwise. You are advised to backup all data before installing or playing the Game.
2. Continued support: Crytivo retains the right to terminate support for the Game or the Website at any time. This may occur without prior warning. No obligation to continue the services exists. Similarly, you understand that your user account on the Website may be withheld or deleted at Crytivo’s discretion. This may also occur without prior warning. Crytivo Games does, however, operate under the ‘good faith’ business principle to deliver on all goods and services and should not discontinue support under normal circumstances.
3. Copyright: Crytivo Games retains full rights to the Game and the Website, including but not limited to distribution, commercial use, promotional materials, assets, and licensing.
4. Ownership of content: Your use of the Website grants Crytivo Games full rights to use any content you have submitted on the Website for any purpose. This content includes but is not limited to all posts, user-created media, and comments made on the Website’s forums. Such content becomes Crytivo’s property for the purposes of creating and marketing the Game. You are still free to use your own content in other ways.
5. Responsibility for user content: Your usage of the Website comes with the understanding that you are solely responsible for any and all content you post on the Website. You understand that Crytivo Games cannot review, moderate, or censor all user-created content posted on the Website, making you solely responsible for your actions. By agreeing to these terms, you agree never to post any pornographic or excessively violent content, or links to such material, on the Website. You are also not to post any illegal content or links to such material (including but not limited to hate material and pirated software). By posting any content on the Website, you accept responsibility for its copyright act and the rights held by any third parties (including but not limited to trademarks, patents, and trade secrets).
Crytivo Games is therefore not liable for any action taken by a community member on the Website forums and reserves the right to withhold or ban the account of any forum member caught posting illegal or inappropriate content on the forums, or anything seen as unfit conduct. Unfit conduct includes but is not limited to: harassment, abuse, racism, victimisation, humiliation, phishing, directing users to harmful sites/downloads, attempting to steal another user’s account info, use of vulgar or strong language, and spamming.
6. Product pricing: All pricing is inclusive of value added tax (VAT). Prices are listed as US Dollars unless otherwise stated. All prices are subject to change without prior warning. No compensation may be requested for price changes or discounts after purchase. You agree to abide by the laws and regulations governed by your country in regards to purchases and further taxation.
7. Purchases and Refunds: You agree that your payment/donation/purchase is to be used for:
All payments received by Crytivo Games shall be used at the team’s own discretion for the purposes listed above as well as any additional costs that may come up. Any payments/donations/purchases are therefore non-refundable as it is utilised entirely for the development and delivery of the product and further reward manufacturing, if applicable.
8. Delivery of product and rewards: By purchasing a product or service from Crytivo Games, you agree to the refund policy and acknowledge that the delivery date of said product can change without prior warning at any time. You also agree that Crytivo Games does not guarantee delivery of the product upon a set delivery date due to any unforeseen events that may occur. This extends to both physical and digital goods. You also acknowledge that in the incredibly unlikely event that Crytivo Games becomes incapable of completing the Game, no refunds will be offered due to the budget being spent on the development of the Game and costs of production.
9. Limitation of liability: Crytivo Games or any of its affiliates (including but not limited to suppliers, licensors, and contractors) are not liable, with respect to the subject matter of this agreement, for any damages under any circumstances, except those required by applicable law. This includes all direct, incidental, and consequential damages and the cost of procurement of substitute products or services, interruption or loss of service, and the loss or corruption of data.
10. Updating these terms: Crytivo Games retains the rights to revise these terms at a later date without prior notice and will require users to agree to the new terms in order to continue using products and services provided by Crytivo Games.
11. Any legal disputes are to be settled according to the United States law in a United States court of law.